BryCoat is the leader in coatings for surface engineering of critical components.
- Advanced Technology
- Unsurpassed Quality
- Dependable Service
- Careful Handling
- Fast Turnaround
BryCoat’s Commitment to Excellence
- Consistent Quality. Uncompromising dedication to get the job right, the first time, every time.
- ISO 9001 Registered. AS9100 Registered. Nadcap accredited.
- State-of-the-Art Technology. BryCoat uses the latest technology to produce the best coatings available.
- Service and Attention to Detail. We care. We specialize in jobs requiring special handling of high-value parts.
- Machine Design magazine listed BryCoat as one of the top customer service companies in the USA. (see BryCoat in the News)
- Customer Focus. We “go the extra mile” to help our customers.
- Technical Expertise. The BryCoat team has the engineering expertise to help design solutions to meet your technical needs.
- Value. BryCoat adds value to your application.
- Integrity, Honesty and Professionalism.
- Roots in optical thin film coatings for Defense Industry
- Started with PVD vacuum coatings of TiN for metal components
- Provider of coating services
- Added thermal spray coatings, CVD TiC coatings and WS2 dry film lubricant to product offerings
- Currently in single facility in Oldsmar, FL (Tampa Bay Area)
- Founded in 1989 in Safety Harbor
- Small Business
- Less than 50 employees