- Wear resistant hard facing materials
- Typical thickness of 0.003” to 0.012”
- Extremely hard coating materials
- Very dense.
- Smooth coatings of typically 80 microinch Ra as sprayed finish
- Outstanding adhesion with HVOF-applied coatings generally 10,000 psi bond strength
- Applied by HVOF (preferred) or Plasma Spray.
- Hard Chrome plating replacement candidates
- Can be ground to a 15-20 µin Ra surface finish, or superfinished to 5 µin Ra.
- Tungsten Carbide (WC/Co)
- Chrome Carbide (Cr3C2/NiCr)
Our Advanced Coatings Enhance the Performance of Your Parts.
- Check out these helpful resources:
- Guide to Substrate Preparation for thin film coatings
- Thickness Conversion Chart
- Temperature Conversion Chart